- Management of Personal Information
- The company takes all necessary measures to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date and prevent the unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, including safety measures, employee training, maintenance of security systems, and establishment of management systems, so as to maintain strict control over personal information.
- Specification of Purpose for Personal Information
- The company will use the personal information collected to send customers emails and files pertaining to the company and its businesses, as well as to respond to customer inquiries.
- No Disclosure/Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The company will manage personal information in secure and appropriate ways and will not disclose personal information to third parties, with the exception of the following cases.
- The customer agrees to disclose their personal information
- The company must disclose the customer’s personal information to a third party subcontractor in order to provide the customer with their desired service
- Laws and regulations necessitate the disclosure of personal information
- Safety Measures for the Protection of Personal Information
- The company educates employees as to the necessary security measures in order to protect and maintain the accuracy of personal information.
- Disclosure of Customer Information
- Customers may request the disclosure, revision, or deletion of their own personal information, after providing proof of identity.
- Compliance with Laws, Regulations, and Other Rules, and Reevaluation of Policy
- Contact Us
- For questions and comments about our handling of personal information, contact us using the information given below.